Organized together with our partners, the visit (August 16-19, 2018) is tailor-made for Kenyan CEOs and executives wishing to visit Finland for networking and golf. The program includes 3 rounds of golf, business-to-business networking, a mentoring session and cultural experiences.
In the Nordics, the summer months inspire people to live life to the fullest, embrace the warm and light evenings and spend time outdoors in the nature. And in August, the golf courses are in top condition!
The price is 1,875 USD per person including: 4 nights of deluxe accommodation, 3 rounds of golf (with lunch), 1 networking dinner, 1 group mentoring session, transportation in a luxury minibus.
The maximum number of participants is 10 people; kindly RSVP by Sunday, July 8. Each participant covers their own air travel, airport transfer, visa fees and meals.
To enter Finland, all Kenyans need a valid visa for the Schengen states. Please note that the processing time for the visa takes a minimum of 15 working days.
For all questions, please contact Helinä at email@example.com or +447831226061. The detailed itinerary will be shared with participants on July 15.
DATES: AUGUST 16-19, 2018
Thursday, August 16
– Lunch and a round of golf at Helsinki Golf Club
– Networking dinner
Friday, August 17
– Morning mentoring session at Kytäjä Golf
– Lunch and a round of golf at Kytäjä Golf
– Dinner and drinks
Saturday, August 18
– Lunch and a round of golf at Tapiola Golf
– Dinner and drinks
Sunday, August 19
– Sightseeing and lunch in Helsinki
NETWORKING & PARTNERSHIPS
– Sessions with potential Nordic partners and investors
– Networking dinners
GOLF AND BUSINESS MENTORING
– Become mentally stronger in golf and in business
– Mentoring by internationally renowned coaches (Golf Mentors)
ACCOMMODATION AT HOTEL ST. GEORGE
– The Serenity Studio rooms are high-end Nordic design
– King size bed, breakfast, complimentary gym, Hintsa Performance well-being experience
– Yrjönkatu 13, 00100 Helsinki (map)